MACDONALD HARDWOODS INTERNET POLICIES
WE HONOR YOUR PRIVACY AND TRUST
MacDonald Hardwoods is not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any non-MacDonald Hardwoods web sites to which this site links.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
MacDonald Hardwoods collects information from its users at several different points and in different ways on this Site. MacDonald Hardwoods will ask Site authorized users for their permission before collecting any information that personally identifies them or their business, or allows MacDonald Hardwoods to contact them or their business. The person providing the information must be at least 18 years of age. The person providing the information should have all required consents in order to provide the information
MacDonald Hardwoods’ goal in collecting and using personal and business information from each user and/or each user’s organization is to provide each user with an efficient, meaningful and customized experience by:
·Making this site easier to use by not having to enter information more than once
·Helping users quickly find information and services
·Helping create content most relevant to users
·Alerting users to updated information and services offered by MacDonald Hardwoods
Cookies and Other Technology
– MacDonald Hardwoods may collect aggregated site-visitation statistical information through “cookies” and other technology, such as clear GIF technology known as a “web beacon.” Such aggregated statistical information is non-personal and non-business information. This Site employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize user access privileges, and track site usage.
“Web beacons” assist in delivering cookies and help MacDonald Hardwoods determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
– The site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. MacDonald Hardwoods may also log your Internet protocol (IP) address for system administration and troubleshooting purposes. MacDonald Hardwoods does not link an IP address to any personally identifiable information.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
– MacDonald Hardwoods may identify a user in connection with its use of certain aspects of this Site. For example, a contact person, company name, address, and telephone number. MacDonald Hardwoods may internally use a user’s personal and/or business information to improve MacDonald Hardwoods’ marketing and promotional efforts, to improve the Site’s content and/or layout, and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
– MacDonald Hardwoods does not generally sell, rent, license or otherwise disclose a user’s personal and business information or financial information to any third parties, BUT MACDONALD HARDWOODS DOES DISCLOSE the company’s/user contact person, company name, address, telephone number and email address internally. MacDonald Hardwoods may also disclose personal and business information in response to a valid court or governmental order or if MacDonald Hardwoods is otherwise required or permitted to disclose such information by law
Upon a user’s request, and provided that MacDonald Hardwoods is satisfied with the authority of the person making the request, MacDonald Hardwoods will, within 30 days after the request:
1. give access to the user’s file
2.remove the user’s personal and business information from the MacDonald Hardwoods database (which might cancel any subscription to this Site or a portion of this Site)
3.correct or update such personal and business information
4.provide a copy of the user’s file
A user can request that MacDonald Hardwoods remove, correct or update the personal and business information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
This site incorporates various physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of a user’s personal and business information. WHILE MACDONALD HARDWOODS HAS TAKEN EVERY COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE PRECAUTION TO SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS INFORMATION, MACDONALD HARDWOODS CANNOT GUARANTEE COMPLETE SECURITY BECAUSE COMPLETE SECURITY DOES NOT PRESENTLY EXIST ON THE INTERNET.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Except as otherwise noted in this Web site, all information, documentation and other content posted in this Web site (collectively, the “Information”) is the property of MacDonald Hardwoods and its parents and affiliates or a third party who has granted MacDonald Hardwoods permission to use such information. The posting of Information does not constitute a waiver of any of MacDonald Hardwoods proprietary rights in such information (such as, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks) or a transfer of any such rights to you or any third party.
The information is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, both as individual works and as a collection. You agree not to delete any copyright or similar notice from any Information. You may not sell or republish, or copy for other than your own individual use, the Information or any portion thereof without the prior written consent of MacDonald Hardwoods Copyright ©2012 MacDonald Hardwoods All rights reserved.
MacDonald Hardwoods and its parents and affiliates’ trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the property of MacDonald Hardwoods in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits MacDonald Hardwoods or its affiliates. Other trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners and are used herein solely for descriptive purposes. Mention on this website of trademarks held by other parties should not be construed as a challenge to said trademarks’ status or ownership.
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY MACDONALD HARDWOODS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. MACDONALD HARDWOODS MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE, OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEB SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MACDONALD HARDWOODS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MACDONALD HARDWOODS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. MACDONALD HARDWOODS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM MISREPRESENTATION OF AGE BY A USER OF OUR WEB SITE. MACDONALD HARDWOODS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, MACDONALD HARDWOODS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
This Web site is created and controlled by MacDonald Hardwoods in the State of Colorado, U.S.A. As such, the laws of the State of Colorado will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. By use of this Web site you irrevocably consent for any and all disputes with MacDonald Hardwoods to the venue of state or federal courts located in the State of Colorado. If you access the Web site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time with or without notice to its users.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Web site may contain links to third-party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and does not constitute an endorsement of the sites, the third parties themselves, or their goods, services, or products. MacDonald Hardwoods is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
- See more at: http://www.macwoods.com/privacy-policy#sthash.4ymvVdQM.dpuf